To achieve the best experience browsing the NPTC website, please use this page as a guide.
- Java Script Enabled
- Cookies Enabled
- Internet Browser – Internet Explorer 7, Firefox 3.6, Safari 5, Chrome, iOS 5
- We advise users to have the most updated browser your system will allow.
- To check your systems specifications, go to: www.supportdetails.com
Note about Microsoft Internet Explorer 11:
Problems have been encountered across the computer industry with the release of version 11 of Internet Explorer. The primary issue is that Internet Explorer 11 pretends to be Firefox....and no longer programmatically identifies itself internally as Internet Explorer. This is an intentional change from Microsoft - to be more 'standards' compliant. Unfortunately complex web pages are very dependent on browsers properly identifying themselves. This failure of Internet Explorer 11 to identify itself as Internet Explorer may cause issues with this website properly loading into Internet Explorer 11.
Internet Explorer 11 Solution:
Depends on which version of IE if you add or remove NPTC.org from Compatibility Mode
Turn ON or OFF Compatibility View
- Click the Options icon (that looks like a gear) in the upper-right corner
- Choose Compatibility View settings
- If the nptc.org address is already added .
- Click on NPTC.org and then click Remove
- At this point the NPTC.org website should reload and you should be able to view website.
If you are using Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 please check the following:
Check the “Compatibility Mode”
Make sure it is disabled.