Thank you to all Attendees, Exhibitors and Sponsors for making NPTC 2017 our best event ever! Mark your calendar now for NPTC 2018, April 29-May 1, 2018, in Cincinnati.
--> News from the Annual Conference
NPTC's Annual Conference and Exhibition is the marquee national private truck fleet event of the year! With over 1,250 attendees and 185 exhibitors, this is an event you won't want to miss. Explore the links above in the blue bar for more details.
2017 Quick Schedule
SATURDAY, APRIL 29
12:00-6:30pm - Board/Committee Meetings - H
SUNDAY, APRIL 30
8:00am - First Timers' Welcome Breakfast - H
9:30am - Concurrent Workshops - H
11:00am - Brunch/CTP Ceremony/Speaker - H
3:00pm - Exhibit Hall Grand Opening - C
7:00pm - ACT-1 Gala Reception & Dinner - H
MONDAY, MAY 1
7:30am - Breakfast and Topical Breakouts - H
9:15am - Concurrent Workshops - C
11:00am - Hall of Fame Luncheon - H
11:45am - Hall of Fame Ceremony/Speaker - H
1:15pm - Exhibitor Meeting - C-206N
1:30pm - Concurrent Workshops - C
3:00pm - Exhibit Hall Reception Extravaganza - C
TUESDAY, MAY 2
7:30am - Breakfast and Topical Breakouts - H
8:45am - Concurrent Workshops - C
10:15am - Concurrent Workshops - C
11:45am - Luncheon/Speaker - H
H = Hilton Hotel | C = Convention Center
Registration Desk: PICK UP YOUR BADGE!
Your registration includes admission to all general sessions, social events, meals, educational sessions and the Exhibit Hall. Registration materials will be available for pick up at our registration desk in the Duke Energy Convention Center, 525 Elm Street. The hours of operation for the registration desk are:
The dress code for NPTC 2017 is business casual.
CTP Recertification Points
Individuals who have their CTP designation earn 25 points toward their Recertification by attending this three-day event.
Registration Cancellation Policy
All staff and contractors of companies participating at the NPTC 2017 Annual Education Management Conference and Exhibition shall adhere to the following rules as set forth by the NPTC Annual Conference Planning Committee:
1. No unauthorized literature drops at the Conference hotels, including the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, the Hyatt Cincinnati and/or any other overflow hotels.
2. No entertainment of customers (or prospective customers) or meetings/gatherings when an official NPTC event is scheduled, either during the day or evening, from April 29, 2017 through May 2, 2017.
3. No distribution or substitution of any item in the official NPTC sponsored registration package.
4. Sunday, April 30, is the official ACT-I NPTC event, beginning at 7:00 PM at the Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza. No other activity can be held that evening – no exceptions.
5. NPTC prohibits blast or mass promotional emails and/or cold-calling to members and/or attendees.
The NPTC Annual Conference Planning Committee requests that all participating companies and their staffs/contractors obey these rules as well as the spirit of these rules.
Here's what former attendees of the Annual Conference had to say:
• The content of the program continues to provide new ideas that I can bring back for improvement.
• Very professionally done. A broad array of quality topics.
• Wonderful atmosphere. Great chemistry amidst the members.
• I think the focus on education is on target; also can see how the organization is really working to understand the members' needs and interests of the members.
• This conference was the best I've attended yet.
• There were many great contacts and good sessions.
• This was my first NPTC annual conference, and I was very impressed! The agenda was planned extremely well with the balance of the workshops, general sessions and exhibition.
• I particularly liked the presentation format as it allowed more interaction between the attendees and the presenters.
• The conference was very professional, the exhibit hall was fabulous and the vendor sponsored meals were terrific.
• I met many people I had worked with over the phone, I feel like it really helps the relationship to talk to someone in person. We also met 4-5 other fleets that we are not currently working with and we already have began to do more business with them.
• I have several takeaways that will yield significant "bottom-line" benefits.
• Great seminars and wonderful potential for networking amidst peers.
• I always come away with some items that I can implement which bring in more value than the cost of attending.
• The ROI for participating in the NPTC annual conference and educational materials has always paid back very quickly. Every year, I come away with many new ideas and suggestions on how to improve our fleet operation.
• Good exhibit hall with a lot of good variety. Seemed like more of the booths were set up better to educate on their products or product innovation.
• Vendors had a lot of good information to share. It was great to see such a turn out. Without the vendors, you cannot see & hear what the industry has to offer.