The National Safety Conference is scheduled for September 7 – 9, 2022 at the Omni Orlando Resort in Championsgate, Florida.
The NPTC National Safety Conference is a two-day educational program that offers a unique format of presentations, discussions with key government officials, problem-solving workshops, expert panels, and networking opportunities. It provides attendees with insights into, and implementable solutions for, strategic safety and security issues that face today’s private fleets. Topics and speakers have been carefully chosen and represent the most relevant and current safety information available in the industry today. The entire program includes concise yet comprehensive information which is solution-centered, supplemented by extensive networking opportunities with speakers and guests alike. This value-focused approach helps attendees find just the right combination of safety ideas best suited for adaptation at their own companies, and more than justifies in multiple terms the cost of time and money to participate.
The National Safety Conference also features a special ceremony and luncheon presentation of our annual National Driver All-Star Awards co-sponsored by NPTC and International Truck/Navistar. This annual Awards Program recognizes private fleet truck drivers who have demonstrated high performance standards against their peer drivers throughout the country based on customer service, safety, adherence to company standards, regulatory compliance, and community service.
- 16-hours of educational content tailored specifically for private fleet safety professionals
- Meals: Continental breakfast (Thursday & Friday), Lunch (Wednesday & Thursday), Networking Reception (Thursday evening)
- Networking opportunities with 275+ safety professionals
- Attendee Resources:
- Schedule/Sponsor/Speaker information
- Attendee registration list
- Copies of all presentation slide-decks via email upon request