Earn Recert Points
CTPs earn 45 recertifcation points for participating in the National Safety Conference.
The NPTC Institute’s Private Fleet Management Institute in Jacksonville is a five-day intensive educational program offering courses on Fleet Finance, Operations, Legal, Regulatory and Safety Compliance, Human Resources, Maintenance and Equipment. The program is revised and updated to meet the demanding needs of today’s private fleet professional. It’s also an excellent resource for those studying to take the CTP Examination scheduled for February each year at some 40 locations across the country.
Offered the day before the PFMI begins, the CTP Examination Preparation Workshop, provides a review of the knowledge considered essential for passing the CTP Examination. Note: this workshop is separate from the PFMI and requires a separate registration fee.
- More than 35 hours of educational content tailored specifically for private fleet industry professionals in the five core areas of Fleet Management
- Continental breakfast and buffet lunch included each day (except lunch on Wednesday)
- Sponsored Networking Reception on Monday evening
- Networking opportunities in a small-group setting with round-table discussions, structured networking activities and applied learning exercises
- Attendee Resources:
- Printed schedule/sponsor/speaker information
- Copies of all presentation slide decks via email upon request