NPTC’s Annual Conference & Exhibition is the largest annual gathering of private truck fleets in the industry! Every year approximately 175 companies exhibit the latest in product development and state-of-the-art technology for today’s demanding truck fleet operations.
Exhibit Hours: 6 Hours Total
- Saturday, April 24 — 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Sunday, April 25 — 8:00 am – 1:30 pm
- Sunday, April 25 — 2:30 – 5:30 pm
- Monday, April 26 — 2:30 – 5:30 pm
- Monday, April 26 — 5:30 – 1:00 pm
- Tuesday, April 27 — 8:00 – 10:00 am
|Booth Rental Fee||Member||Non-Member|
|This fee is for the rental of the booth space only — it does NOT include any additional items. Number of complimentary full registrations included with each booth is listed below.|
|10’x10′ + ONE Registration ($725+ value)||$2,630.00||$3,945.00|
|10’x20′ + TWO Registrations ($1,450+ value)||$4,995.00||$7,490.00|
|20’x20′ + THREE Registrations ($1,800+ value)||$8,995.00||$13,490.00|
|20’x30′ + FOUR Registrations ($2,400+ value)||$12,135.00||$18,200.00|
Booth Space includes:
- one 7″x44″ one-line company identification sign (inline booths only)
- Complimentary full registration(s) based on booth size (includes Exhibit Hall access and all Annual Conference sessions and meals). Additional full registrations available at regular rates.
- Company profile with contact information and description in printed onsite program and mobile app
- Two pre- and one post-event attendee datafile (email addresses of attendees not available)
- NOT INCLUDED: carpet (required — available for rent from Freeman); shipping, material handling, labor, sign-hanging; furniture and equipment rentals; booth cleaning; booth electricity; utilities and internet service.
- To reach hundreds of decision-makers at America’s top private truck fleets operating thousands of trucks.
- Fleets like AAFES, ADM Trucking, Albertsons, Auto Zone, Roofing, Bimbo Bakeries, Boise, Brakebush, Bridgestone, Dean Foods, Del Monte, Dot Foods, Frito-Lay, G&J Pepsi-Cola, Giant Eagle, H.T. Hackney, Harris Teeter, Hill’s Pet, Home City Ice, International Paper, John Deere, Kroger, Land O’ Frost, Letica, Linde, Marathon Petroleum, Matthews Aurora, McKee Foods, Medline, Meijer, Mennel, Mondelez International, Nalco, NCI, Nestle, Nexeo Solutions, Nine Energy, O’Reilly Auto Parts, Oberweis Oldcastle, Orgill, Pepsi Beverages, Perdue Farms, Polar Beverages, PV Transport, Schwan’s, Sentinel, Shaw Industries, Sherwin-Williams, Smart & Final, Snyder’s-Lance, United Natural Foods, Upstate Niagara, Valley Proteins, Veritiv, Walmart, Walgreens, Weyerhaeuser, Whiteline Express, Wilbur-Ellis, WinCo Foods, and many more.
Exhibit Hall DECORATOR
(carpet, supplies, etc.)
utilities and cleaning
Other Recommended Service Providers
- Does my company need to be a member of NPTC to be an exhibitor?
No, but if your company is a member of NPTC, you are eligible for significantly discounted rates to exhibit and attend. For more information on membership and to join, click here. To see if your company is already a member, click here.
- How do I register my COMP attendees?
Kindly send an email to GMundell@nptc.org with the name/title/phone/email for each attendee. Once processed, each attendee will receive an email confirmation. For regular, paid registrations, please click here for the registration form.
- Is special permission required to hang a sign above my booth?
No, but hanging-signs are only permitted to be hung above ISLAND booths. Hanging and associated labor for signs up to 200-pounds should be ordered through Freeman Online or via the PDF exhibitor kit. For the hanging sign shipping label to Freeman warehouse, click here. For hanging signs weighing over 200-pounds, contact Paul Ramstetter of Prestige A/V at email@example.com or call (513)419-7326.
- How do I check to see who is already registered as an attendee from my company?
Click here for a real-time listing of registered attendees in company alpha-order. Note, registration does not open until late January 2021.
- Can I pick up name-badges and registrant materials for other members of my company’s staff?
Visit the registration desk in the Hall A lobby of the Duke Energy Convention Center during open hours. Note: You and/or your attendees may enter the exhibit hall on Saturday morning to setup your booth prior to picking up your badge and registration materials.
- Can I and/or my company’s attendees participate in the general sessions and educational workshops?
Yes, all registrants are welcome and encouraged to participate in all activities, including general sessions, educational workshops, meal and social functions, awards ceremonies and the exhibit hall.
- Are washing/detailing services available at the Convention Center to prep vehicles/equipment on display?
These services are only available from external commercial vendors. NPTC nor the Convention Center provide or offer these services. A past exhibitor has recommended TNT Services, Ben Schandle, (513)341-3022, firstname.lastname@example.org. Additionally, permission from Freeman and the Convention Center is required for the use of the internal loading dock for washing, if applicable.
- Does NPTC or Freeman require submission of an EAC Form (Exhibitor Appointed Contractor)?
Neither NPTC nor Freeman require an EAC Form be submitted.
- Does NPTC require proof of insurance from exhibitor and its contractors?
While insurance coverage is required per NPTC Exhibitor Rules and Regulations, Section 18, NPTC does NOTrequire that proof of insurance be submitted to or be on file at NPTC. Click here for more information on insurance requirements.
- Does NPTC offer exhibit-only badges, passes or tickets for booth workers or others?
No, a full, paid/comp registration is required to access the exhibit hall and/or any event or activity at NPTC 2021. Your booth worker staff must be registered with either a COMP full registration or a regular paid full registration. No exceptions.
- Can I and/or my company’s staff register onsite, in-person in Cincinnati? Is there any registration rate cost difference between advance purchase versus onsite purchase?
Yes, onsite registration is available at the Registration Desk in the lobby of the Duke Energy Convention Center. No, registration rates are the same for advance and onsite purchase.
- How do I make an attendee name change?
Click here for the online attendee name change or email Kristen Todd at email@example.com with the name of the current registrant and the name of the registrant replacing the current registrant. For the new registrant, please provide full name, title, phone and email address.
- Are exhibitors permitted to award door-prizes in the exhibit hall?
Exhibitors wishing to have their prizes announced over the public speaker will be given an opportunity to do so at the end of each day before the show concludes (limit of 3 per day/exhibitor/session). Additional information will be distributed to all exhibitors prior to the event — please also listen for public speaker announcements on-site for details. Click here to download the announcements form PDF — copies will also be available onsite in the exhibit hall and at registration.
- Are lead retrieval systems available for rent at NPTC 2021?
No, NPTC does not offer, operate or permit lead retrieval systems, nor are they available from another source. Furthermore, NPTC does not offer marketing services such as flyer mailings or blast emails to attendees. Exhibitors wishing to send direct mail to attendees are asked to provide NPTC with an email proof of the marketing piece for approval prior to mailing. NPTC prohibits blast or mass promotional emails and/or cold-calling to members and/or attendees.
- Does NPTC make available a press-room for press conferences?
NPTC does not provide press conference sessions or scheduling in conjunction with NPTC 2021. Moreover, a dedicated press room is not available. For more information about NPTC’s policy and press relations, please contact Tom Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If I am unavailable to participate in the 2022 booth selection meetingonsite in Cincinnati, can/should I send someone from my company in my absence?
Yes, definitely. If you want to have advance priority booth selection to secure your preferred booth location, you must have someone from your company participate IN-PERSON at the live meeting. Additional information is available here and specific instructions will be emailed to all exhibitors just prior to the start of NPTC 2021.
- Can we order and purchase literature/advertising door-drops at/outside attendee hotel rooms?
No, literature drops at attendee hotel rooms is prohibitedper long-standing NPTC policy.
- Are there any advertising opportunities available in the onsite program, in the registrant packets or in other attendee materials or handouts?
- Can I share my booth with another company?
Assigned booth space is for the exclusive use by the contracted exhibiting company only. Sharing/sub-leasing booth space is not allowed. See Exhibitor Rules and Regulations for specifics.
Advanced Shipment Arrival
Warehouse Address: ARRIVAL BY APRIL 20
Exhibiting Company Name / Booth #
c/o FREEMAN / UPS FREIGHT
3250 E. KEMPER ROAD
SHARONVILLE, OH 45241
Freeman will accept crated, boxed or skidded materials beginning March 26, 2020, at the above address. Shipments arriving after April 20, 2020, will be received at the warehouse with an additional after-deadline charge. Warehouse materials are accepted at the warehouse Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM – 3:30 PM. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number: (615) 884-5785.
Shipping Direct to Show
Show Site Address: ARRIVAL ON APRIL 25 ONLY
Exhibiting Company Name / Booth #
NPTC 2020 — c/o FREEMAN
DUKE ENERGY CONVENTION CENTER
525 ELM ST. (Receiving dock located at 6th & Plum Sts.)
CINCINNATI, OH 45202
Freeman will receive shipments at the exhibit facility beginning Saturday, April 25, 2020. Shipments arriving before this date may be refused by the facility. Any charges incurred for early freight accepted by the facility are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. If required, provide your carrier with this phone number: (615) 884-5785.
All items and materials that must be brought into the facility may be subject to Material Handling Charges and are the responsibility of the Exhibitor. This also applies to items not ordered through the Official Show Vendors. Please be aware that disposal of exhibit properties is not included as part of your material handling charges. Please contact Freeman for your quoted rates and rules applicable to disposal of your exhibit properties.
All display vehicles must be inspected by the Cincinnati Fire Department before they are permitted on the exhibit hall floor. This inspection is scheduled for Friday, April 24, 2020, at 12:30 pm sharp, Eastern Time. You must have your vehicle at the Hall A Loading Dock of DECC at that date and time. Failure to show at the specified date and time may result in your vehicle being denied access to the show. Vehicle must have (1) an operating gas gauge; (2) vehicle’s gas tank is required to have 1/4-tank of fuel OR less; and, (3) after the vehicle is moved into place on the show floor, the battery is required to be disconnected.
Action: At least 30-days prior to the start of the exhibit, exhibitors displaying motor vehicles must (1) Download the Motor Vehicle Display Inspector Form here, complete and return to DECC Exhibit Services per form instructions; and, (2) email a copy of the completed form to NPTC at email@example.com and to firstname.lastname@example.org. In describing your motor vehicle on the form, please be as detailed as possible – and attach a spec-sheet if possible. Also, note the power/engine type: gasoline, diesel, CNG, LNG, hybrid, etc., as well as model number/name/style, year, type, axles, and so forth.
Following inspection by a representative of the fire department at 12:30pm on Friday, April 24, 2020, your driver will be directed to immediately drive the truck himself into the hall and all the way to your booth space where he/she can position the unit in its final spot – if ordering carpet from Freeman, it will be in place prior to inspection time. If you are bringing your own carpet, you will want to have it installed prior to the inspection time; access to the hall for this purpose can be granted on Friday morning. Freeman personnel and show staff will provide instructions to your driver onsite that day/time and guide him into and through the hall to your space. You are welcome to have someone from your staff be present (other than the driver) to ensure the truck is positioned properly in your booth at that time.
While Truck Trailers on display do not need to be inspected (unless the tractor is staying in the booth), they must also arrive at the Hall A Loading Dock Door of DECC by 12:30pm on Friday, April 24, 2020, for early move-in.
Instructions for Your Driver
When your driver arrives at the Duke Energy Convention Center, 525 Elm Street, Cincinnati, Ohio, on Friday, April 24 by 12:30pm, there will be parking available to stage your vehicle(s) all along West Sixth (6th) Street, alongside of the Convention Center, outside loading dock door A. Parking meters will be covered/bagged on both sides of the street for this purpose. Your driver can wait with their vehicle until the inspection sticker is applied from the Cincinnati Fire Department inspector, and is then directed to enter the Hall A loading dock by Freeman staff or show management.
All vehicles on display will be directed by Freeman staff for move-out. Please have your drivers on-hand and present in the hall by 5:30pm on Monday, April 27, 2020, at your booth. Once the majority of the aisle carpet is pulled from the floor, the loading doors will be opened and vehicles will be lead off the floor. In the past, most vehicles are out of the hall by 7:00pm that Monday evening.