NPTC will hold the 2022 Annual Education Management Conference and Exhibition April 10-12 in Cincinnati, OH.
Earn Recert Points
CTPs earn 25 recertifcation points for participating in the National Safety Conference.
- Educational content tailored specifically for private fleet industry professionals
- Meals: Brunch/Breakfast (Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday), Lunch (Monday & Tuesday), Dinner and Drinks: ACT-1 Gala (Sunday evening)
- Six uninterrupted hours in the world-class exhibition featuring some 170 exhibitors packed with products and solutions that will increase the effectiveness of your private fleet.
- Networking opportunities with 1,200+ industry professionals
- Attendee Resources:
- Printed Conference Program with schedule, sponsor, exhibitor, and speaker information
- Printed Conference at a Glance with quick schedule and exhibit hall
- Mobile App, sponsored by CPC Logistics, Inc. which helps attendees navigate the full schedule of activities and exhibitor listings, while building a personal schedule and receiving event updates
NPTC’s Annual Conference and Exhibition is the marquee national private truck fleet event of the year! With over 1,200 attendees and 160 exhibitors, this is an event you won’t want to miss. The Annual Conference features:
- Information: General sessions featuring professional leadership and Driver Hall of Fame recognition award ceremonies; Certified Transportation Professional Class of 2021 graduation; industry benchmarking insights; and the latest legislative and regulatory affairs update.
- Exhibits: A world-class exhibit hall packed with more than 100 companies offering products, resources and solutions that will increase the effectiveness of your private fleet.
- Networking: Unparalleled peer-to-peer interaction forged in an environment of trust, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Education: More than 75 top fleet practitioners will serve as speakers and panelists at 23 workshops showcasing the latest, most innovative and best ideas in private fleet management.
- Best Practices: More than 30 best practices breakfast roundtable sessions in which private fleet professionals share in a culture of trust and confidentiality – challenges and opportunities.
- Recognition: Honoring the private fleet community’s best and brightest practitioners for achievements in safety, leadership, and certification, and for their years of innovative leadership and contributions to the industry.
- Social: Meals, events, and activities that create an engaged earning atmosphere.
- Location: A central setting that allows you to optimize your travel time and expense.