The monthly NPTC Washington Report features Rick Schweitzer, General Counsel and Government Affairs Representative, giving the latest update on key legislative and regulatory compliance issues of interest to private fleets, and serves as the monthly teleconference meeting of the NPTC Legislative and Regulatory Advisory Committee. The Washington Report is sponsored by TransForce Group.
The NPTC Washington Report is open to all NPTC member companies and their employees and begins at 11:30 a.m. ET on the second Monday of each month. NPTC members can download the the PowerPoint presentations for each monthly report by logging in below.
September 14 Agenda
- FMCSA driver HOS rules changes–September 29 implementation date
- FMCSA pilot program on split duty periods
- NPTC Petition to Include Driver-Salespersons in Short-Haul HOS Exception
- Teamsters, Safety Groups Petition to Delay Start Date of Rule
- Waiver of Pre-Employment Drug Test
- FMCSA Drug and Alcohol Random Testing Guidance
- Extension of Validity of Expired CDLs, CLPs, Medical Certificates
- Extension, Limits on FMCSA Emergency Declaration due to COVID-19
- Infrastructure Legislation–September 30 deadline
NPTC Members: Login below to access the GoToWebinar registration link for the September meeting.
Your company must be a member to view.Please Log In