Your company can’t afford NOT to be an Allied Member of NPTC!
Here Are Several Reasons Why:
1. The private fleet market is big business. Private fleets make up three-fourth of all corporate trucking operations. Revenues total over $150 billion. NPTC is the only organization that exclusively represents the private fleet sector — light, medium, and heavy duty. While the majority of our Fleet members have fleets in the 40 to 100 power unit range, our members also includes two-thirds of the top 100 private fleets in North America. Click here to view a company listing of our Fleet members.
2. You have access to the buying decision-makers in the private fleet community. We have some 400 fleet members …and we’re growing. Over 95% of our member representatives are in key management positions . . . with buying authority. The average annual revenue for their private fleet operations is about $10 million.
3. You get more for your marketing dollar. You get substantially discounted member rates to exhibit at our Annual Education Management Conference & Exhibition,” members only” opportunity to sponsor at our National Safety Conference, and “members only” opportunity to sponsor at our Private Fleet Management Institute. Your presence at these events gives you the opportunity to network one-on-one with fleet professionals who are, in most cases, the company’s decision maker when it comes to buying fleet related products and services. Our Annual Education Management Conference & Exhibition is the most important and fastest growing trade show in the private fleet community.
4. You get the best information available on private fleets. We’ll provide you with access to our online Membership Directory and Buyers’ Guide to help you target your best prospects. We’ll keep you up to date on trends with our publications, monthly articles in Fleet Owner magazine, and NPTC’s Weekly Update email. You will also have access to NPTC’s annual private fleet benchmarking survey to stay on-top of trends in your market.
5. You are listed in the NPTC Online Buyers’ Guide…absolutely FREE. This internet purchasing guide, a unique “members only” benefit, contains your listing by product or service category(ies) that you select. The Buyers’ Guide gives you immediate exposure to NPTC’s fleet members, providing up-to-date information on NPTC’s Allied Member products and services
6. Results: Satisfied Allied Members. Current Allied members renew their membership at a rate of over 90 percent, year after year, so we know that they are receiving rock solid value for their dues and marketing dollars! And, dues rates haven’t increased in ten years!
For a comprehensive listing of all benefits of NPTC membership, click here.
ANNUAL Allied Membership Dues Rates
|Allied Small-Volume Division||Dues|
|Less Than $500,000 Annual Revenue annually||$695.00 per year
|$500,000 to $1 million Annual Revenue annually||$1,040.00 per year|
|Allied Large-Volume Division||Dues
|$1 million to $250 million Annual Revenue annually||$1,445.00 per year
|$250 to $1 billion Annual Revenue annually||$4,620.00 per year|
|Over $1 billion Annual Revenue annually||$8,665.00 per year|
|Third-Party Provider Division
|1 to 500 Units||$1,155.00 per year|
|501 to 1,500 Units||$2,890.00 per year|
|Over 1,500 Units||$5,775.00 per year|
MEMBERSHIP IN NPTC IS CORPORATE. To check whether your company is already an Allied Member of NPTC, click here.
Note: Dues payments are not deductible as contributions for federal income tax purposes but 90% of your annual dues may be deducted as an ordinary and necessary business expense. NPTC Federal Tax ID # 54-1426196. Dues payments are non-refundable.