Early-Bird Full Registration (per person)
ONE or TWO attendees
Discounted Early-Bird Rate Ends TBA
Full Registration (per person)
ONE or TWO attendees
Team Registration (per person)
THREE or more paid registrations at the EXACT same time
- Educational content tailored specifically for private fleet industry professionals
- Meals: Brunch/Breakfast (Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday), Lunch (Monday & Tuesday), Dinner and Drinks: ACT-1 Gala (Sunday evening)
- Six uninterrupted hours in the world-class exhibition featuring some 160 exhibitors packed with products and solutions that will increase the effectiveness of your private fleet.
- Networking opportunities with 1,200+ industry professionals
- Attendee Resources:
- Printed Conference Program with schedule, sponsor, exhibitor, and speaker information
- Printed Conference at a Glance with quick schedule and exhibit hall
- Mobile App, sponsored by CPC Logistics, Inc. which helps attendees navigate the full schedule of activities and exhibitor listings, while building a personal schedule and receiving event updates
- Click here to read the Health & Safety Protocols attendees can expect.
- NPTC Membership is corporate; if your company is a member, you are eligible to receive the discounted ‘member’ registration rate. For information on how your company can become a member, please click here.
- NPTC accepts ACH/wire transfer, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express as forms of payment (for ACH/wire transfer details, please email email@example.com).
- Spouse/guest registration is available during the checkout process for $150. This registration is NOT for full industry attendees, additional company employees, exhibit booth workers.
CANCELLATION / REFUND POLICY
- Written notification (email is acceptable) to NPTC of registration cancellation must be received by March 1, 2022, to receive a refund less a $75.00 administrative cancellation fee per person.
- No refunds or credits for registration will be issued after March 1, 2022; however, a replacement attendee is suggested. As NPTC has significant fixed obligations in place to operate this event, refunds or credits after this date are not available; no exceptions.