These webinars are FREE to NPTC members.
J. J. Keller and National Private Truck Council share the mission to help transportation professionals protect drivers and employees, and to operate safely. Our organizations offer co-sponsored educational webcasts for industry professionals regularly, on topics ranging from regulatory compliance to risk management and more. NPTC members are invited to attend an upcoming webcast or download a previously-presented webcast from the archive.
2022 Webcast Schedule
- March 30 – Entry Level Driver Training
- April 27 – Coping with COVID Restrictions and Mandates
- May 25 – Automatic Emergency Braking and Other Electronic Safety Systems
- June 29 – Understanding and Improving Your CSA Scores
- July 27 – Surviving a Roadside Inspection and an Audit
- August 31 – Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse
- September 28 – Attracting, Screening and Retaining Drivers
- October 26 – Living with ELDs and the Hours of Service Regulations