These webinars are FREE to NPTC members.
J. J. Keller and National Private Truck Council share the mission to help transportation professionals protect drivers and employees, and to operate safely. Our organizations offer co-sponsored educational webcasts for industry professionals regularly, on topics ranging from regulatory compliance to risk management and more.
NPTC members are invited to attend an upcoming webcast or download a previously-presented webcast from the 10-year webcast archive.
2023 Webcast Schedule
Thank you to all of our speakers and participants of this year’s webcast series! Stay tuned for the 2024 series announcement.
- May – Driver Training Entry-Level Driver Training
- June – Vehicle Inspections & Maintenance Checkpoint — Requirements, Risks, Benefits
- July – The Advantages and Importance of Improving Your CSA Scores
- August – How Fleets Are Implementing Advanced Vehicle Safety Systems to Drive Safety
- September – Hours-of-Service: Limits, Exemptions, and ELDs
- October – Driver Performance Monitoring