You Get Exceptional Value for Your Membership Dollar!
For the cost of annual membership, your company and it’s employees receive the following free-to-member benefits:
- FREE NPTC Weekly Email Updates covering the latest legislative and regulatory issues, emailed every Monday morning to your inbox
- FREE Monthly Washington Report Teleconference with NPTC Government Affairs specialist and General Counsel Rick Schweitzer providing a complete overview and discussion of the latest legislative and regulatory issues affecting private fleets
- FREE Annual Benchmarking Report to help you validate your company’s performance versus best-in-class performers and to identify areas of opportunity for improvement (view the survey instrument used to collect the data from fleet members)
- FREE online Membership Directory & Buyers’ Guide for networking with industry peers and suppliers
- FREE quarterly Webcasts on driver related and other issues co-sponsored by J.J. Keller & Associates
- FREE one-day Safety Compliance Seminars at coast-to-coast Idealease locations
- FREE access to our legal, safety and training staff experts to answer any questions that you may have related to legal/compliance, safety, and training issues
- FREE voice in Washington and at the state level as NPTC monitors legislation, serves as watchdog, and speaks up on behalf of private fleet interests
- Eligible for PARTICIPATION in NPTC Standing Board Committees that help shape Association policies.
- CLICK HERE for a comprehensive listing of membership benefits, an exceptional value for as little as $685/year in dues.
In addition, you get substantially discounted registration rates on our premier education and training programs. There are no comparable programs available anywhere else.
- Our five-day Private Fleet Management Institute offers the most in-depth, concentrated learning experience available to the private fleet community; held every January in Jacksonville, Florida.
- Our CTP Examination Preparation Workshop held in conjunction with the Fleet Management Institute.
- Our three-day Annual Education Management Conference and Exhibition features dynamic speakers, training sessions led by industry experts, awards, and a trade show designed to meet the needs of the private fleet professional; held every April/May in Cincinnati, Ohio.
- Our 1½-day annual National Safety Conference geared to providing insights into implementing strategic safety programs and lowering the cost of risk; held every September in Orlando, Florida.
MEMBERSHIP IN NPTC IS CORPORATE. To check whether your company is already a Fleet Member of NPTC, click here. Fleet membership is reserved for companies operating owned, leased or dedicated truck fleets as an extension of their primary non-trucking business.
Fleet membership is based on combined tractor and truck fleet count, and is further classified by operators of Heavy-Duty Trucks, Medium and Light Duty Trucks and Third-Party Users.
Dues payments are not deductible as contributions for federal income tax purposes but 90% of your annual dues may be deducted as an ordinary and necessary business expense. NPTC Federal Tax ID # 54-1426196. Dues payments are non-refundable.