You Get Exceptional Value for Your Membership Dollar!
For the cost of annual membership, your company and it’s employees receive the following free-to-member benefits:
- FREE NPTC Weekly Email Updates covering the latest legislative and regulatory issues, emailed every Monday morning to your inbox
- FREE Annual Benchmarking Report to help you validate your company’s performance versus best-in-class performers and to identify areas of opportunity for improvement
- FREE online Membership Directory & Buyers’ Guide for networking with industry peers and suppliers
- FREE shared Best Practices on fleet management topics
- FREE Monthly Washington Report Teleconference with NPTC Government Affairs specialist and General Counsel Rick Schweitzer providing a complete overview and discussion of the latest legislative and regulatory issues affecting private fleets
- FREE quarterly Webcasts on driver related and other issues co-sponsored by J.J. Keller & Associates
- FREE one-day Safety Compliance Seminars at coast-to-coast Idealease locations
- FREE access to our legal, safety and training staff experts to answer any questions that you may have related to legal/compliance, safety, and training issues
- FREE voice in Washington and at the state level as NPTC monitors legislation, serves as watchdog, and speaks up on behalf of private fleet interests
- Eligible for Participation in NPTC Standing Board Committees that help shape Association policies.
In addition, you get substantially discounted registration rates on our premier education and training programs. There are no comparable programs available anywhere else.
- Our five-day Private Fleet Management Institute offers the most in-depth, concentrated learning experience available to the private fleet community; held every January in Orlando, Florida.
- Our CTP Examination Preparation Workshop held in conjunction with the Fleet Management Institute.
- Our three-day Annual Education Management Conference and Exhibition features dynamic speakers, training sessions led by industry experts, awards, and a trade show designed to meet the needs of the private fleet professional; held every April/May in Orlando, Florida.
- Our two-day annual National Safety Conference geared to providing insights into implementing strategic safety programs and lowering the cost of risk; held every September in Orlando, Florida.
MEMBERSHIP IN NPTC IS CORPORATE. To check whether your company is already a Fleet Member of NPTC, click here. Fleet membership is reserved for companies operating owned, leased or dedicated truck fleets as an extension of their primary non-trucking business.
Fleet membership is based on combined tractor and truck fleet count, and is further classified by operators of Heavy-Duty Trucks, Medium and Light Duty Trucks and Third-Party Users.
Dues payments are not deductible as contributions for federal income tax purposes but 90% of your annual dues may be deducted as an ordinary and necessary business expense. NPTC Federal Tax ID # 54-1426196. Dues payments are non-refundable.