NPTC will hold the 2023 Annual Education Management Conference and Exhibition May 7-9 in Orlando, FL.
Earn Recert Points
CTPs earn 25 recertification points for participating in the Annual Conference.
NPTC’s Annual Conference and Exhibition is the marquee national private truck fleet event of the year! With 1,200+ attendees and 170+ exhibitors, this is an event you won’t want to miss. The Annual Conference features:
- Information: General sessions featuring professional leadership and Driver Hall of Fame recognition award ceremonies; Certified Transportation Professional Class of 2023 graduation; industry benchmarking insights; and the latest legislative and regulatory affairs update.
- Exhibits: A world-class exhibit hall packed with more than 170 companies offering products, resources and solutions that will increase the effectiveness of your private fleet.
- Networking: Unparalleled peer-to-peer interaction forged in an environment of trust, confidentiality and non-disclosure.
- Education: More than 75 top fleet practitioners will serve as speakers and panelists at 20+ workshops showcasing the latest, most innovative and best ideas in private fleet management.
- Best Practices: More than 20 best practices breakfast roundtable sessions in which private fleet professionals share in a culture of trust and confidentiality – challenges and opportunities.
- Recognition: Honoring the private fleet community’s best and brightest practitioners for achievements in safety, leadership, and certification, and for their years of innovative leadership and contributions to the industry.
- Social: Meals, events, and activities that create an engaged earning atmosphere.
- Location: A great location with numerous flight options from anywhere in the country.
“Great seminars and wonderful potential for networking amidst peers.”
“I always come away with some items that I can implement which bring in more value than the cost of attending.”
“I have several takeaways that will yield significant ‘bottom-line’ benefits.”
“Good exhibit hall with a lot of good variety. Seemed like more of the booths were set up better to educate on their products or product innovation.”