For Immediate Release
April 26, 2020
For Information Contact:
Gary Petty, NPTC
NPTC Honors 90 Certified Transportation Professionals® (CTP)
ARLINGTON, VA – Ninety transportation professionals have achieved the prestigious designation of Certified Transportation Professional® (CTP) by the NPTC Institute, the educational and professional certification arm of the National Private Truck Council (NPTC). The CTP program is sponsored by J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
Since the CTP designation was first introduced in 1993, more than 1,800 fleet and transportation professionals have earned the right to add CTP after their name. CTPs are raising industry standards, and in turn, increasing the respect and prestige of the fleet and transportation profession.
“These new Certified Transportation Professionals have demonstrated the knowledge and ability to understand complex operational and regulatory issues, identify and evaluate potential costs and savings, and develop systems and practices that best meet their company’s transportation needs and objectives,” said Mari Roberts, CTP, Senior Director of Transportation, Frito-Lay, Inc., and Chair of the NPTC Institute Board of Governors that oversees the program.
“The CTP designation is a benchmark of excellence earned by a special few, but available to any fleet or transportation specialist willing to make the necessary commitment of dedicated effort.”
Each year, Fleet Owner magazine sponsors the CTP Top Graduate Award. This year’s Top Graduate was Michael Shafer, CTP, Senior Logistics Analyst, Core-Mark International, Inc.
The following individuals represent the CTP Class of 2020:
- Dana Allin, CTP – Frito-Lay, Inc.
- Jim Ambrose, CTP – J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
- Danielle Bansch, CTP – TransForce Group
- Shana Barton, CTP – Oldcastle Building Products
- Renee Batay, CTP – Dot Transportation, Inc.
- Marley Bebout, CTP – Autozone, Inc.
- Patrick C. Bice, CTP – Pitney Bowes Inc
- Whitney Bishop, CTP – Cooling Concepts, LLC
- Don Booker, CTP – Harman International
- Jenna Boyle, CTP – Ryder System, Inc.
- Ian Brandt, CTP – Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Robert Brett, CTP – Albertsons Companies
- Bob Brown, CTP – Trimble Transportation
- Chad C. Brown, CTP – Hendrickson
- Grant Burcham, CTP – Ryder System, Inc.
- Mike Burk, CTP – Cooling Concepts, LLC
- Aaron Burr, CTP – Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Hayden Cardiff, CTP – Idelic
- Aaron Chamberlin, CTP – Aim Transportation Soultions
- David Cook, CTP – Quality Driver Solutions LLC
- Shaun M. Cretsinger, CTP – Core-Mark International
- Shawn Davis, CTP – Ryder System, Inc.
- Eric DeJesus, CTP – Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Andre DiMaria, CTP – Core-Mark International
- Chancey Dorsey, CTP – Core-Mark International
- Jeffrey Eisaman, CTP – Sheetz Inc./CLI Transport, LP
- Amine Faridi, CTP – Omnitracs, LLC
- Michael Flavin, CTP – Instructional Technologies
- Desiree Franz, CTP – Instructional Technologies
- Dan Giesen, CTP – Veritiv Operating Company
- Rob Gilbert, CTP – Woodgrain Distribution
- Mike Gipson, CTP – Frito-Lay, Inc.
- Shawn Gould, CTP – WinCo Foods
- Kevin M. Grafstrom, CTP – Aqua America, Inc.
- Scott Graham, CTP – Wegmans Food Markets, Inc.
- Thomas Graw, CTP – Talon Logistics/Giant Eagle
- James Griffin III, CTP – PACCAR Leasing Company
- Jim Griffin, CTP – Fleet Advantage
- Mickey Grujicic, CTP – Harris Teeter, LLC
- Damon R. Hart, CTP – Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Aaron Huffaker, CTP – MAPCO
- Blake Isern, CTP – Omnitracs, LLC
- Zach Jones, CTP – Lytx
- Michael G. Keller II, CTP – Pitney Bowes Inc.
- Kelly Kiger, CTP – Mack Trucks, Inc.
- Jacob Krumm, CTP – Frito-Lay, Inc.
- Claudia Land, CTP – Trimble Transportation
- Tom Listecki, CTP – Weinstein Wholesale Meats
- Jennifer Loftin, CTP – McLane Company, Inc.
- James Long, CTP – CPC Logistics, Inc.
- Phillip Lopez, CTP – Core-Mark International
- Andrew Marsh, CTP – Valley Proteins, Inc.
- Brian J. McMahon, CTP – Fleet Advantage
- Sean P. Meca, CTP – Golub Corp./Price Chopper
- Christopher Miller, CTP – Johnsonville Trucking LLC
- Katie Pacanowski, CTP – Talon Logistics/Giant Eagle
- Christine Parks, CTP – Hittman Transport Services
- Kerry Pawling, CTP – Penske Truck Leasing Company
- Robert S. Peckham, CTP – Vnomics Corp.
- Kimberly Pence, CTP – Lytx
- Robert Perez, CTP – Centerline Drivers, LLC
- Brett Petersen, CTP – Corcentric
- Joseph F. Phillips, CTP – SmartDrive Systems, Inc.
- Matthew Pianka, CTP – Ross Transportation Services
- Jacqueline Polk, CTP – Lee Trans
- Pete Ragnes, CTP – Shaw Industries Group, Inc.
- Kevin Randall, CTP – Brakebush Transportation, Inc.
- Curtis Robbins, CTP – Valley Proteins, Inc.
- Steven Roberts, CTP – Deseret Transportation
- Shawna Savage, CTP – Hy-Vee, Inc.
- Joe Schneider, CTP – Frito-Lay, Inc.
- Michael Shafer, CTP – Core-Mark International
- Chris Shaffer, CTP
- Nathan Shuey, CTP – Idelic
- Mark Smith, CTP – Trimble Transportation
- Randall Smith, CTP – CPC Logistics, Inc.
- Jeremy H. Snapp, CTP – CRST International
- Annie Steckroth, CTP – FleetNet America
- Sean Steele, CTP – Trimble Transportation
- Roger H. Still, CTP – Dot Transportation, Inc.
- Bryan Tomnay, CTP – Sheetz Inc./CLI Transport, LP
- Clay Turney, CTP – C&S Wholesale Grocers
- Tyler Velthuizen, CTP – Pepsi Beverages Company
- Esteban Villa, CTP – Omnitracs, LLC
- Cris Wallace, CTP – Matthews Aurora Funeral Solutions
- Paul West, CTP – WinCo Foods
- Chris Willis, CTP – Dot Transportation, Inc.
- Joseph H. Wilson, CTP – Valley Proteins, Inc.
- Cassie Marie Wood, CTP – BCT, Inc.
- Hank Wylie, CTP – TransForce Group
Founded in 1939, the National Private Truck Council is the only national trade association exclusively representing the interests of the private truck industry and corporate/business private truck fleet management. With an actively engaged leadership team of Board representatives, member volunteers and staff, NPTC in the past decade has grown significantly to serve a rising professional class of private fleet practitioners meeting the challenges of modern corporate transportation. NPTC is the leading learning resource center, government affairs advocate, and business networking culture for America’s top private fleet and supplier member companies. The Council produces benchmarking, best practices, and economic data reports on the private fleet market; administers the highly regarded Certified Transportation Professional (CTP) training program, and conducts some of the most successful events in the trucking industry including the Annual Education Management Conference and Exhibition, the Private Fleet Management Institute, and the National Safety Conference. For more information about the Council’s activities and programs, visit our website at www.nptc.org
About J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
Since its beginning as a one-man consulting firm in 1953, J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. has grown to become the most respected name in safety and regulatory compliance. Now over 1,400 associates strong, J. J. Keller serves over 600,000 customers — including over 90% of the Fortune 1000® companies. The company’s subject-matter expertise spans nearly 1,500 topics, and its diverse solutions include ELogs and mobile technology; training via online courses, streaming video or DVD; online management tools; managed services; consulting services; online and print publications; forms and supplies. Transportation professionals rely on J. J. Keller’s in-house expertise and wide selection of products and services to reduce risk and improve regulatory compliance, performance management, and operational efficiency. For more information, visit www.JJKeller.com