For Immediate Release
June 14, 2007
For Information Contact:
Gary Petty, NPTC
NPTC, J.J. Keller Offer Free Technology Webinar
Alexandria, VA – The NationalPrivate Truck Council (NPTC) is again teaming with J. J. Keller &Associates, Inc. to present the second in a series of free webcasts related toPerformance Management Technology on Wednesday, June 27th, from 1:00 – 2:30 pm(Central). The webcast is free for all NPTC members.
“Technologyis capable of addressing more aspects of the fleet operation and, as such, itis commanding an increasing share of the private fleet professional’sattention,” says Gary Petty, President and CEO of NPTC. “Last month, more than100 private fleet members participated in a free webcast which addressed howfleets could build the case for technology.”
“The nextwebcast will focus on Implementing Technology, an ideal topic for thoseevaluating whether or not to add on-board systems or to upgrade or replace existingtechnology,” according to Petty. “We'll have presenters with in-depthexperience with both.”
In the 90-minuteprogram, the minutes, presenters will:
- Provide an overview of the performance management technology implementation process
- Discuss how to build an IT strategy and implementation team
- Cover technology maintenance and upgrades
Thesession, which Petty will moderate, will include presentations from:
- Ron Tartt, CTP, General Manager-Private Fleet, Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC
- Sam Richardson, Assistant Vice President-Operations, ADM Trucking, Inc.
- Tom Moore, CTP, Executive Director-NPTC Institute, and Vice President-Public Affairs, NPTC
- Tom Bray, Editor-Transport Management, J. J. Keller
Space islimited. To register and/or obtain more information on presenters please go to: http://www.jjkeller.com/nptcinfo. Ifyou didn't attend the May 23rd webcast, it is now available for download at thesame web address.
Founded in 1939, the National Private Truck Council is the only national trade association exclusively representing the interests of the private truck industry and corporate/business private truck fleet management. NPTC is the premier marketplace of information, networking and skill building for private fleet professionals as it leads in shaping the future of corporate transportation.
# # #