Conference Health & Safety Protocols
NPTC is working closely with our partners to provide a meeting and exhibition environment incorporating the latest safety, health and sanitization protection protocols to ensure the well-being of conference attendees.
UPDATED POLICY ANNOUNCEMENT AUGUST 1
Attendees will be asked to wear a mask regardless of vaccination status.
Omni Orlando Resort
- Click here to read all details on the Omni Safe and Clean Program.
- Cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting procedures and protective measure will be modeled after CDC and EPA guidelines per local ordinance. All service equipment, common surfaces, and high-touch areas will be sanitized or disinfected after each use.
- EPA-certified cleansers that are CDC-compliant are used to frequently sanitize guest stations and public areas. We increased cleaning of HVAC systems and replacement of air filters.
- Associates frequently sanitize when in common areas, keep up on proper hygiene and best practices, and are required to stay home if the are not feeling well or exhibiting CDC-defined symptoms of COVID-19.
- Limited contact with front doors, bell carts, key cards, and check-in or out process. Disinfecting of high-touch areas and personal vehicles upon return.
- Informational signage will be placed throughout all locations to communicate local requirements, such as health alerts, and guidelines from the CDC based on local ordinance.