For Immediate Release
May 7, 2018
For Information Contact:
Gary Petty, NPTC
NPTC Honors 78 Certified Transportation Professionals® (CTP)
ARLINGTON, VA– Seventy-eight transportation professionals achieved the prestigious designation of Certified Transportation Professional® (CTP) by the NPTC Institute, the educational and professional certification arm of the National Private Truck Council (NPTC). The CTP program is sponsored by J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc. The graduates were honored during a ceremony at the Annual Education Management Conference and Exhibition held April 29-May 1, 2018 in Cincinnati.
Since the CTP designation was first introduced in 1993, nearly 1,700 fleet and transportation professionals have earned the right to add CTP after their name. CTPs are raising industry standards, and in turn, increasing the respect and prestige of the fleet and transportation profession.
“These new Certified Transportation Professionals, have demonstrated the knowledge and ability to understand complex operational and regulatory issues, identify and evaluate potential costs and savings, and develop systems and practices that best meet their company’s transportation needs and objectives,” said Mari Roberts, CTP, Chair of the NPTC Institute Board of Governors that oversees the program and Senior Director of Transportation, Frito-Lay, Inc.
“The CTP designation is a benchmark of excellence earned by a special few, but available to any fleet or transportation specialist will to make the necessary commitment of dedicated effort.”
Each year, Fleet Owner magazine sponsors the CTP Top Graduate Award. This year’s Top Graduate was Jody Sandy, CTP, Vice President, Supply Chain for Hy-Vee, Inc.
The following individuals represent the CTP Class of 2018:
- Donald J. Adams, GreenLine Logistics
- Peter Albanese, Penske Truck Leasing Co.
- Jonathan Ayars, Veritiv
- Craig Bernard, Clifford W. Perham, Inc.
- Martha Bertrand, CVS Health
- Erica Braun, PeopleNet, a Trimble Company
- Alejandro Chavez, WinCo Foods
- Eamonn Clarke, Sheetz Inc./CLI Transport
- Rob Cranford
- Christina Darlak, Penske Truck Leasing Co.
- Heikki Darrow, J.J. Keller & Associates
- Eddie Davis, Andeavor Logistics LP
- Olivia Dorgan, LoadDocs
- Scott Drummond, Omnitracs, LLC
- Jeff Duffy, PeopleNet, a Trimble Company
- Chris Dufort, Supreme Corporation
- Tim Eckhardt, Dot Transportation
- Nathan Eller, Nine Energy Service
- Jeff Endresen
- Joseph J. Fournier, Clifford W. Perham, Inc.
- Larry Galasso, Element Fleet Management
- David Giese, America’s Service Line
- Melanie C. Graf, Omnitracs, LLC
- Justin M. Green, Element Fleet Management
- Warren Green, BMO Trans Finance
- Amy Gross, Arconic Wheel
- James Henry, NEP Broadcasting
- Daniel Hokanson, PeopleNet, a Trimble Company
- Bryan Jankowski, Nestlé
- Jeffrey D. Jerger, Performance Food Group
- Jason A. Johnson, Orscheln Farm & Home
- Kathleen Jones, Pepsi Beverages Co.
- David Kelley, Perdue Farms
- Ronald Kelley, CVS Health
- Eric Krystowiak, PeopleNet, a Trimble Company
- Christopher R. Kusek, CVS Health
- Glenn Kvidera, Omnitracs, LLC
- Laura Long, PeopleNet, a Trimble Company
- Randy Maddox, Oldcastle / Adams Products
- Jason Marienfeld, Pepsi Beverages Co.
- Brooke Marsh, Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
- Holly A. McCourt, PeopleNet, a Trimble Company
- Steve Meng, Frito-Lay, Inc.
- David A. Meyer, CPC Logistics Inc.
- Conrad E. Miller, Walmart
- Romie R. Montpeirous, Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
- Jeffrey W. Muntz, Fundamental Labor
- Brian Murphy, Centerline Drivers
- Mike Neal, CVS Health
- Christopher Nichols, Ryder System
- Dean Olejniczak, J.J. Keller & Associates
- Michael M. Pfeffer, Schwan Food Company
- Sean Landis Pilker, Valley Proteins
- Mathew Quinlan, Lytx, Inc.
- Zach Ragsdale, Clayton Homes
- Jon Rasmussen, ALK Technologies
- Phillip Roberts, CVS Health
- Stephanie Rorie, Valley Proteins
- Scott Rose, J.J. Keller & Associates
- Jody Sandy, Hy-Vee, Inc.
- David Schmisek, Nestle
- Jennifer J. Shriver, GreenLine Logistics
- Brandon L. Slaydon, Ice River Springs Water Co.
- Jeff Smith, Walmart
- John Smith, J.J. Keller & Associates
- Michael Stevens, Nine Energy Service
- Sam Sussenguth, PeopleNet, a Trimble Company
- Eric Tatarek, Lytx, Inc.
- Foree A. Uhrina, Batesville Logistics
- Adrian Valadez, Bar-S Foods Company
- Shawn Wadsworth, McKee Foods Transportation
- Travis Ward, BMO Trans Finance
- Mariah Watson, Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits
- Robert E. Weaver, CVS Health
- Christopher White, WinCo Foods
- Don White, Cooling Concepts
- Douglas C. Whiteside, HSM Solutions
- Travis Wyatt Wynes, Fleet Advantage
The CTP 2018 Graduating Class
Founded in 1939, the National Private Truck Council is the only national trade association exclusively representing the interests of the private truck industry and corporate/business private truck fleet management. With an actively engaged leadership team of Board representatives, member volunteers and staff, NPTC in the past decade has grown significantly to serve a rising professional class of private fleet practitioners meeting the challenges of modern corporate transportation. NPTC is the leading learning resource center, government affairs advocate, and business networking culture for America’s top private fleet and supplier member companies. The Council produces benchmarking, best practices, and economic data reports on the private fleet market; administers the highly regarded Certified Transportation Professional (CTP) training program, and conducts some of the most successful events in the trucking industry including the Annual Conference and Trade Show, the Private Fleet Management Institute, and the National Safety Conference. For more information about the Council’s activities and programs, visit our website at nptc.org.
About J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.
Since its beginning as a one-man consulting firm in 1953, J. J. Keller & Associates, Inc.has grown to become the most respected name in safety and regulatory compliance. Now over 1,400 associates strong, J. J. Keller serves over 600,000 customers — including over 90% of the Fortune 1000®companies. The company’s subject-matter expertise spans nearly 1,500 topics, and its diverse solutions include ELogs and mobile technology; training via online courses, streaming video or DVD; online management tools; managed services; consulting services; online and print publications; forms and supplies. Transportation professionals rely on J. J. Keller’s in-house expertise and wide selection of products and services to reduce risk and improve regulatory compliance, performance management, and operational efficiency. For more information, visit JJKeller.com.