For Immediate Release
May 10, 2002
For Information Contact:
Gary Petty, NPTC
NPTC Institute Announces 2002 CTP Graduating Class
Alexandria, VA – The NPTC Institute, the education and professional certification arm of the National Private Truck Council, announces its 2002 CTP Graduating Class.
The Certified Transportation Professional designation recognizes and validates a commitment to truck transportation management and represents an extraordinary level of skill, knowledge and experience for those individuals achieving this certification. The CTP program is the private fleet community's only professionally certified form of recognition in the field of private fleet and transportation management.
The new graduates are:
Richard D. Evans,
CTP Vice President,
Operations Abbott Foods, Inc.
- Mark W. Bauckman, CTP, Senior Manager Marketing, QUALCOMM, Inc.
- John Carnera, CTP, Operations Coordinator, Hermann Leasing Company
- William E. Cromling, III, CTP, Maintenance Manager, Ross Transportation Services, Inc.
- Mark D. Drenchko, CTP
- Harry M. Ferran, CTP, Fleet Supervisor, Verizon
- Patrick A. Gaskins, CTP, Vice President, National Accounts, First Fleet Corporation
- Todd Hernke, CTP, Transportation Manager, Abbott Foods, Inc.
- Dennis Jones, CTP, Western Region Operations Manager, Leprino Transportation Co.
- David J. Karpa, CTP, Regional Vice President, First Fleet Corporation
- Mary Ann Murphy, CTP, Transportation Manager, AutoZone Distribution
- Jim Robertson, CTP, Fleet Maintenance Supervisor, McKee Foods Corporation
- James R. Rogers, CTP, Corporate Fleet Maintenance Manager, McKee Foods Corporation
- Leonard R. Satkowski, CTP, Safety Consultant, J.J. Keller & Associates
- John S. Sheldon, CTP, Distribution Resource Manager, Praxair, Inc.
- Michael Simko, CTP, Transportation Manager, Verizon
- Lawrence D. Smith, CTP, Transportation Manager, United Natural Foods, Inc.
- David R. Sparks, CTP, District Automotive Manager, United Parcel Service
- Charles Stevenson, CTP, Manager of Fleet Operations, Philadelphia Suburban Water Co.
- Greg Whisenant, CTP, Transportation Safety Manager, Shaw Industries, Inc.